Friday, March 23, 2007

Forever..




With every breath,
A yearning grows stronger,
A yearning just to be..
A heart beat closer to my King

He whispers softly
“My princess, My own”
His words I hear
My King forever more

He adorns me with jewels..
Rarest and most precious
He whisper’s
“None of these more precious than you”

My garments of silk
Oh how delicate and soft
But the most delicate and soft,
The heart within my King

His words are just,
His promises are real,
He is my King ,
His princess, forever more, i'll be.

Into the world He sent me,
His princess in a warrior’s amour,
Declaring His promise,
Standing by His word.

He whispered softly
“Though all else forsake you, I will not forsake you,
Onto my palms your name I've carved.'
Your King forever more, I remain.

To my King I belong
By His purpose I stand
I am my Beloved’s, and my Beloved's mine.

No comments: