Thursday, August 21, 2008

an evening of wonder..

I met Joy for the first time this evening. At 14 months, he’s almost the cutest thing I’ve ever laid eyes on. Something about him made my heart skip a beat.

Will the adoption work out..? I’m not sure…but if he’s meant to be mine, I’ll know and time will tell. Paul, see , he’s not been named after you. But thank you , yes , again :)

How different my life today is compared to a mere month ago. Never would I have thought that so much that was significant would become so insignificant ….. in such mere time.

But now, the storm has passed on and I’m setting sail once again.

This time, much stronger and wiser .

Truly, when He heals…He heals completely. My zest and passion for life…. which I thought was stolen away from me, He has renewed and is now a fire burning stronger and purer than ever before.

Is there a plan? Yes, there always is. But for now, its been surrendered to Him…and if it is His plan ….. In His time it will materialize.

I just cant wait… :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes thank you...JoY is much better. I would never have wanted you to scold me and train me to do tricks. Although I wouldn't have minded the hugs and all the tlcs:)