Monday, June 1, 2009

June 2009

Its been a while since I’ve written any of my own pieces...

Somehow, I seem to have lost (hopefully temporary) my ability to translate emotions and sentiments into a coherent string of words expressing the deepest depths of my soul….

June 2009, marks the start of a new beginning.

A new mission . The same vision.

Every fiber of my being is in a state of gratefulness, never did I imagine such calm, collected, assurance.

Never did I imagine such clarity, wisdom and guidance to simply be…..
His instrument.

This is the path I have chosen and like all chosen paths.. some days brighter than the other.

Today, I look back on those ( numbered )cloudy tempest tossed days.. and I see the many angels my life has been blessed with.

Some have remained through the decades. Some a little less.

But all, an angel just the same.

The end of one journey, clearly marked the beginning of a new journey.

....hence the journey continues.

No comments: