Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Abortion




Month 1
Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I
have all my organs. I love the sound
of your voice. Every time I hear it, I
wave my arms and legs. The sound of
your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Month 2
Mommy, today I learned how to suck my
thumb. If you could see me, you could
definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm
not big enough to survive outside my
home though. It is so nice and warm in
here.

Month 3
You know what Mommy, I'm a girl!!
I hope that makes you happy.
I always want you to be happy.
I don't like it when you cry.
You sound so sad. It makes me sad too,
and I cry with you,
even though you can't hear me.

Month 4
Mommy, my hair is starting to grow.
It is very short and fine, but I will
have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my
time exercising. I can turn my head
and curl my fingers and toes, and
stretch my arms and legs. I am
becoming quite good at it too.

Month 5
You went to the doctor today. Mommy,
he lied to you. He said that I'm not a
baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby.
I think and feel.
Mommy, what's abortion?

Month 6
I can hear that doctor again. I don't
like him. He seems cold and heartless.
Something is intruding my home.
The doctor called it a needle.
Mommy what is it?
It burns! Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it! Mommy!!
HELP me!!

Month 7
Mommy, I am okay.
I am in Jesus's arms.
He is holding me.
He told me about abortion.

Why didn't you want me, Mommy?


*author unknown

No comments: