Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Search


I searched the rooms
I searched the drawers
Next was the kitchen
I searched that too.

I searched the files
I searched the books
Next were the magazines
I searched that too

I searched among my friends
I searched among my foes
Next was the stranger
I searched him too

But all I found was nothingness
The more I searched
The more I was convinced
Nothing is all there is.

But one day,
I look up to You
Like a child to her daddy I asked
‘Is there more ?”

Into my eyes You looked, my hands You held
And softly You whispered
“Yes princess there is.”
“Let Me be your everything, and no longer will you search”

My mind was made
My heart was open
To You and You alone
Do I belong.

For never was there a love so complete
For never was there a love so amazing
And never will there be
A love so perfect.

No comments: