Thursday, April 24, 2008

The 4th of April...A birthday medley..

I knit you together in your mother's womb. (Psalm 139:13)….I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live. (Acts 17:26).) .... For you were made in my image. (Genesis 1:27)….. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. (Psalm 139:14)…. )…

<

I chose you when I planned creation. (Ephesians 1:11-12)…I knew you even before you were conceived. (Jeremiah 1:4-5)..You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book. (Psalm 139:15-16)… For you are my treasured possession. (Exodus 19:5)… My plan for your future has always been filled with hope. (Jeremiah 29:11)… Because I love you with an everlasting love. (Jeremiah 31:3)



My sister sent me the below;

You were born on Holy Thursday. There was a full moon and Kelvin and I had just discovered Werewolves.

What if she is a werewolf-baby I asked Kelvin as we walked from Church to town with Daddy for dinner ('cos Mummy was in the hospital). The moon (as it is its wont) followed us.

Wow! Kelvin said. Thrilled with the idea of a werewolf- baby sister. Gradually I came to like the idea too - I figured you would be like the puppy I always wanted :-p

Of course you were so much more. From a cute, rambunctious independent baby you grew into a gorgeous, rambunctious, independent young lady. Learning lessons at a young age that took me a decade or so to assimilate.

People seeing us together now always think that you are the older sister - your height, your confidence and your grace under pressure being the deciding factors. And they are right - in so many ways you are the bigger person.

Thank you for coming into our lives that beautiful Maundy Thursday night.
I couldn't have wished for a better Easter gift.




Sunita , Kelvin & Jenny , Belle & Chistan , Mummy & Daddy ,
i love you ever so dearly.




To my most treasured ones..Dave, Marianne, Jimmy, Susan, Sam & Sheilla

The lil angels..Rahul, Priyanka, Christine & Celynn.

Thank You for being my life’s greatest blessings.





And to all who wished and blessed me on that special day, Thank you.
God bless you ever so dearly.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sherril,

I really must admit that i learnt a lot about you by looking at your blog and i must say that it's very tastefully done.

The quotes are very insightful and the writing is superfluous.I wish i was half as ariculate as you in putting pen to paper.


Sean