Monday, October 13, 2008

Isabelle Maria Netto

( dedicated to my precious niece who turned 4 on the 8th of October 2008 )



Dearest Darling Belle,

Its amazing how time has flown!

I remember the call from your all excited grandma announcing your arrival as clearly as if it were a moment ago...

Baby girl ! she exclaimed...

I giggled to myself and said…”I told you so…”

I hurried off to Chinatown…where I insisted on a dozen yellow roses with a purple ribbon...



WOW…

……those were my first thoughts as I laid eyes on you the very first time.

All bundled up..and sound asleep, you were perfection personified.

With your eye lashes that curled perfectly…and your fingers that were long and slender ..

“oh, she’s going to be amazing with the piano!”

( now that has rang true , hasn’t it Bella darling ?!)




Bella darling…

Thank you for being the sunshine of our family….and that sunshine you shall always be.

6 comments:

J.F.Netto said...

I read this out to Belle..
She said she's very happy to see the blog..
I'm touched!
Perfection personified? Sunshine?
Lovely!!
Thank you!
JEN

Nebula's Quill said...

awww.. i'm glad she is !!

she truly is our sunshine :)

hugs!

SCarNet said...

I have to agree!

Anonymous said...

yea, i so agree also lar.
hehehehe (just kiddin)

didn't know the cutie and i shared the same birthday and only a 'few' years apart oso

Dave

Nebula's Quill said...

David ,

yes yes.. just by a few years and a month ! Bell was born on the 8th of Oct dear. Your's is the 8th of Nov :)

Anonymous said...

SEE!!!! i'm getting so old, i couldn't even get THAT right!!

*sigh*

(searches for specs and walking stick)