Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Kelvin !

This post is dedicated to my brother ( Noel Anthony Netto , fondly known within the family as Kelvin ) who celebrated his 34th birthday yesterday the 5th of November





Dearest Kelvin,

I can’t help, but look at you and your life and give praise and thanksgiving to our precious Father in Heaven for all the wonderful blessings He has so abundantly blessed you with.

From an amazing job, to a beautiful wife, to 2 wonderful children ( who truly are the sugar and sunshine of the family ! ) who absolutely adore you!

How wonderful He is !

Truly Kelvin, your life is a living example of how perfectly God blesses His children.

I pray dear brother that He continues to bless you with only the dearest and most precious blessings and I continue to thank Him for blessing me , with you , Kelvin.

Thank you being my big brother ,and yes, I will always be your piggy. :)

Love you dearly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nicely put 'piggy'.

= )

your bro doesn't look a day older than 28 / 29. not bad.

okie, gonna go now, coz i see runnin shorts now as well.

Dave

Nebula's Quill said...

David..i really did see a pair of white shorts running by...

I so agree , Kelvin looks very much in his 20's ! hmm..need to find out how he does it !

Anonymous said...

Sherril,

By the powers of greyskull, leave the White Shorts alone for heaven' sake. Poor guy must have thought his fly was open or sumpthin.

Yes, i agree, and when u find out what it is abt ur bro' youthful secret and if he has found the fountain of youth, please share2 okie?!?!

cheers,
Dave

J.F.Netto said...

Reading this yet once again..
I feel truly touched by your words for him Sherril..
The kids and I too are blessed to have him as a father, my husband and most of all my friend.
Love you Sherril!!

JEN