Friday, January 16, 2009

My Angel



I dont know why I wither
I dont know why I cry
Buy sometimes I can feel it
My angel passing by

He looks over me,takes care of me
Protecting me with his soul
he showers me with love abundantly
So no evil has hold

Yet I feel the strain of life
While clinging onto his broken wings
I feel his suffering
But still my angel sings

written on : 19/10/1999

finding this poem in my old journal was sweetest bit of my friday. Besides the memories , i realised that this is probably the only poem that i've ever written that has some form of 'structure'to it.

Picture By
: Lesly Leon Lee

4 comments:

beingnothing said...

This is an honest question. So is angel the same as god? Is this angel figurative or literal?

Nebula's Quill said...

hey you,

The angel in this poem is meant figuratively. :)

Marianne said...

I actually read this.... :)
A very attractive piece..... Leon's picture... just so so good

Nebula's Quill said...

Dear Leon is indeed very very talented :)

*hugs marianne*