Saturday, March 3, 2012

Conversations...



* The conversations of my soul...*

My soul cries out…

“Father, this unworthy soul has no end

With these stains, at Your feet I lay

Precious Father, I beg, I plead

Convict my heart, convict my heart!



That;

My soul, longs only for You

My Being, yearns only for Your holiness

My heart, desires to be pleasing to You

To Your gentle whisper , ever , obedient.



Oh Heavenly Father…



Overflowing with Love,

You crafted me in Your heavenly likeness.

So beautifully, ever so fearfully….every ounce of me

Finally , by Your breathe upon me, within me.

You made me whole.



Precious Daddy,



I ask;

Place upon my heart a seal,

A seal so strong, be it a sign,

To You I belong,

By Your promise, I live. "






Oh Queen of Heaven


" A pray of purity I pray,

Purity of spirit, mind & body

In pure and complete surrender,

Sealed, forever.



Dear Virgin Mother,



Teach me;

Your virtues. Your Faithfulness

Pray for me , Heavenly Mummy

Strength & valor in times of testing

Faith, that to my aid You are ever ready



Oh Mummy Dearest


My being, I place in Your care

Guard it , Mummy

That I never asunder

My being, God’s holy temple forever.



Oh precious Mummy


Convict my heart so strongly I pray

That in the eye of the tempest, I prevail



Oh precious Mummy


Convict my heart so strongly I pray

That precious virtues, be the song of my being.



Heavenly Queen.


Crush the head of the serpent!

And upon my being,

Set seals of chastity , obedience & poverty.

For my being,

His Holy Temple…forever. "

No comments: