Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Journey

* my soul’s journey to forgiveness....*



My soul cries to You.

Your feet, I cling .

I am unworthy.

My soul, knows no rest.


My eyes, fixed upon thy Holiest.

A moment, but, a glance away..

There voices of the world,

Came stampeding ….


My soul weeps,

For sin, has entered,

And suffering, followed.

Holiness, shunned.


These downcast eyes,

These guilt laden hands,

Your Sacred Heart Pierced.

Me the sinner, but You crucified.


My soul weeps,

Your suffering, is truly mine.

My innocence, is truly Yours

My soul weeps.


At Your feet, I remain.

For only by Your grace, light.

But to be just a shadow,

Make me worthy, I plea


Tears, kissed away

Heart, washed anew

Holiness, my soul’s only longing

Pray, my soul’s only constant


Be convicted, heart of mine

That your ways, may be ever pleasing

Be convicted, heart of mine

That His glory, be your only purpose.




No comments: