Saturday, August 18, 2007

the universe, me & You.

The sunlight danced as I woke…
A little tango outside my window
The leaves were all excited,
Among the flowers there was a whisper…

The clouds all gathered together
Shouting from high their big hello
The birds all rushed to shelter
But not before their chorus sang

From the little pebbles
To the mighty mountains
From the tame river
To the rowdy seas….

The little ant rushes tell
The grand blue whale whispers ocean loud
The royal lion powders his nose
While the domestic cats purr in admiration

But I my Lord,
I came to you, as I am
With my many imperfections and faults
Before You I stand

I heart races with excitement
My soul knows no joy other joy
My Lord, make me worthy
Make me worthy of Your love

So as the moon is a reflection of the sun
May I be a reflection of You, and You alone.
Forever.

No comments: