Monday, September 29, 2008

My last night..








It started of with a thought…just like any other thought.

What if….i were to give it a try ?

But like all other thoughts that are conceived within my mind…it was tested by the fires of my minds own scrutiny.

I had short listed 3 of poems , these 2 I finally read…i'm home , my Love and The universe, me and You


It was an experience like none other. For someone who’s been writing for over a decade…this was my first real step towards breathing life into my work.


That’s exactly what last night felt like…


Last night was a blessing beyond compare... humbling to be amongst such talent , and yet be made to feel perfectly at home…

The perfect inspiration that I’ve been needing…

Lesly, thank you for assuring me that the eggs (if thrown) wouldnt smell too bad and for capturing the evening so beautifully :)

7 comments:

J.F.Netto said...

Happy for you sherril!

Marianne said...

Wish I was there to watch you live! Am so so proud of you!

Nebula's Quill said...

Jen : thanks Jenny!

Marianne : So so wished you were there too !!!!

Adrian Mathews said...

Congrats!! Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us. Continue the good work and inspire many people with it. God bless.

Nebula's Quill said...

Adrian, thank you for keeping that evening in pray.
God bless you ever so dearly.

Unknown said...

Wowwwwwwwww Sherril! Congratulations! your truly work inspires....it must have rocked the audiences!

Nebula's Quill said...

Hi Tim !

Thank you !! :)