Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm home , My Love.



I was climbing the highest mountain
You were leading me…
You showed me safest paths
Your strongest guards, sent forth for me

You held me close…
The prettiest flowers of the valley
You placed upon my hair
By the coolest waters..You allowed me rest.

But from the path I strayed
To paths that were no longer safe…
Your guidance…I forced away
Your flowers..I crushed

I stood on rocky edges..
On quicksand I place my tents
Poisonous flowers and fruits I ate..
And all I began to feel…was pain

My Love, I have fallen
From You I strayed
You I have betrayed
You I crucified

Please, will You forgive me?
Please, will you bless me with the grace to forgive myself?
All I want to do is be faithful to You, my love
I long to come back onto your paths..

My love, I have never felt more sorry
The pain of my fault hurts so very much
A pain I willingly bear..for so great was my fault
To Your perfect love , I long to return.

My Love, I need Your strength
My Love, I need Your guidance
My Love , I cant live without You
I need You. Now. More than ever before.

Be my strength in my weaknesses
Be the balm that soothes this pain
Be the joy the my trickling tears are
For I love You..and only You

No comments: