Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Happy 4th Birthday Rahul !









A precious gift to more than one,
A heavenly blessing,
Every inch crafted perfectly
With every smile, joy, joy immeasurable

The moon could have never told
How your little snore four years ago
Could have melted the least worthy of them all
A memory, able to warm the coldest day

The stars could have never shown
The healing your innocence would channel
Love in its truest form
I was taught, looking into your eyes

The winds could never have whispered
The warmth your embraces have
The laughter and amazement all you say bring
Rahul , such a blessing , such a gift you are.

As the clouds pass on
Each day a memory made with your precious smile
I look to heavens, and I thank Him for the gift of you.
This amazing creation, my humble life has been blessed with.

Happy 4Th Birthday Rahul.

Love you so very dearly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

errr... Rahul your nephew?

Nebula's Quill said...

Rahul's my closet friends little boy. Yep, he's stolen my heart. :)