Monday, February 19, 2007




I received an email last week. An email that stirred my innermost being , not only provoking thoughts..but confirming what I felt I should be doing…

i replied the email and shared it with my closet friends…they prompted me to share it with all. The meditation he speaks of is what was posted in my previous post.

Here it is..


Dear Louisa,

I found your wonderful poem today by "divine accident." Every week, I search via Google for the phrase "will you bless me" because it's the title of a children's book I helped publish. This week's search brought me directly to one place: your poem!

The heart and words of your poem, "I'm home, My Love" are so timely and inspiring to me. Why? Because a very close friend of mine (named Peter) just learned that his wife (Sarah) has decided to separate from him after 23 years of marriage. It's a very painful, heartbreaking situation, and it seems to me that only a miracle willd restore this broken marriage and family of four.

I know your poem speaks of straying from God and returning to the Lord Himself, your First Love. But as I read it today, the words also seemed so fitting for Peter and Sarah's circumstances. So, as huge as a miracle as it would be, I am hoping and praying that the heart and words you wrote would flow from Sarah's heart -- not only for the Lord Jesus Himself, but also for her husband Peter. Would you join me in that prayer?

Today, I printed out your poem and was ready to walk away from the computer to share it with my family -- but then I felt inspired to write you this word of encouragement and thanks, realizing that you'd never know how personally meaningful it was to someone here thousands of miles away in the USA. It also dawned on me that you'd especially appreciate this Meditation (printed below, which speaks of your mission.).

May the Lord of the Universe
continue to inspire you and
guide you along the path.

No comments: